A freestyle staple for over a decade, the K2 Darko is the perfect blend of classic and modern and is designed to keep you lapping in comfort and style. Mid-to-soft in flex, the Darko is packed full of no-nonsense technology that works, all with an unparalleled fit.
When designing the K2 Darko snowboard boot, we combined tried and true traditional shell lacing with Mobility Conda liner lacing, powered by a BOA dial liner. Our Mobility Conda technology is micro adjustable in order to provide superior heel hold and support.
Underfoot, we placed our RollSole outsole atop a lightweight EVA midsole, maximizing medial flex and range of motion for grabs, tweaks, and presses, all while keeping your feet, ankles, and knees protected from the impact from those harsh landings.
The breathable Intuition Control Foam 3D liner is heat moldable to the exact shape of your feet, and features ankle pockets along with internal and external j-bars to hug your feet while keeping them warm and dry until you call it quits.
- Traditional Lacing: Top-to-bottom traditional shell lacing provide a custom fit and hassle-free simplicity.
- Mobility Conda BOA Liner Lacing: Proprietary liner lacing system uses a smaller Conda chip for added mobility and harnesses the power of BOA to provide superior heel hold and support.
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D Liner: Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition foam with a focus on all-day comfort and long lasting wear.
- RollSole Outsole: RollSole Outsole design allows maximum medial mobility for tweaking grabs and drop knee turns.
- Articulating Upper Cuff: Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex.
- Die-Cut EVA Footbed: Provides cushioning and support built from tough EVA foam.