The Haven is a staple in the K2 Snowboarding boot line, and is the perfect all-mountain option for boarders who want a softer-flexing boot with deluxe features for exploring new terrain.
A long-time favorite of resort employees and progressing snowboarders alike, we packed all of the essentials into the mix on the K2 Haven, starting with an H4 Coiler BOA Fit System. This securely closes the shell using a stainless steel BOA lace for the perfect fit, and helps to effortlessly get you in and out of your boots at the beginning and end of the day.
Next we added Fast-In liner lacing to maximize fit and keep the liner snug against the contours of your feet. No matter the shape of your foot, the ultra-warm, heat-moldable, and breathable Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner hugs every nook and cranny for a great fit out of the box.
To increase responsiveness when turning, we added internal and external j-bars to the liner, wrapping your ankles with support and cushion, and we added an EVA footbed for comfort.
We built the whole thing on a grippy, lightweight rubber outsole for hiking and exploring new terrain, and filled the midsole with our proprietary Harshmellow foam, helping to increase impact absorption and help dampen underfoot vibration.
- H4 Coiler BOA Fit System: Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Fast-In Liner Lacing: No-frills liner lacing that stays tight and provides support for all-day resort riding.
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D Liner: Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition foam with a focus on all-day comfort and long-lasting wear.
- Rubber Light Outsole with Harshmellow: Lightweight and durable rubber outsole that harnesses the power of Harshmellow to dampen vibration and provide excellent grip.
- Flex Zone Upper: A small flexible notch at the instep of the boot allows for a smooth forward flex with minimal shell distortion.
- Die-Cut EVA Footbed: Provides cushioning and support built from tough EVA foam.