RR2.0 stems are designed with a low stack height and negative rise for road bikers looking to lower their handlebar position. They are made of high-grade aluminum to achieve the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and low weight. The body is 3D forged from an advanced 7075 alloy and the broad four-bolt faceplate design better distributes stress and lowers the clamping force required to secure the handlebar.
- Designed for road use, but also suitable for mountain use
- Forged and machined AL6061 body
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load
- Corrosion-resistant Torx T25 steel bolts
- Compatible with all 31.8 bars
- 1 1/8" steerer
- Includes stem top cap and bolt