The Yumi with 84mm waist is an especially playful and easy to handle freeride model due to its 3D sidecut radius. This year's model features a unique combination of a Glass Frame surrounding a Titanal Binding Platform. This adds stability and power transmission under the foot without extra weight. The ski feels smoother and at the same time livelier and can be ridden harder with less effort.
The Yumi 84 also features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers' abilities who can enjoy it, and the lively yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off piste venture makes it yet another winner.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
Titanal Binding Platform
A thin Titanal layer (0.3mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Skiing Level: Intermediate, Advanced
|Tip & Tail Rocker
|Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
* Subject to change without notice.