No more worrying about goggles getting lost, falling off, or hanging from the back of the little ones' helmets. The Marker Vijo features an innovative internal visor that slides up and down easily so kids only have eye coverage when they want to. The helmet itself is a fully-featured model that includes Marker's removable Xdry lining, RTS fit system, and removable ear pads.
- Size: 47 - 51 (OO) | 51 - 56 (O)
- Certification: CE-EN-1077-2007-Class-B
- Weight: 550g
ABS HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION
- The ABS HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION involves a light EPS core for impact absorption and an ultra-thin but rigid ABS outer shell. It has been specially engineered to fit the EPS core, completely enveloping it in a physically durable shell. This helps ensure the best possible distribution of force in the event of an impact. The rugged ABS surface is also resistant to scratches and dents – so this lightweight helmet will still look great even after many days of hard use.
MARKAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM
- Clear vision and a cool head. The complex MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM, used in all MARKER helmets, is the most advanced temperature regulation system available. It consists of a precisely calculated network of vent openings and air channels to combine the ventilation of the outer shell with interior channels of the EPS foam core. This allows the MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM to literally "draw" the warm, moist air out of the goggles, "sucking" it along the air channels and out of the helmet to reduce significantly any fogging of the goggles. At the same time, there is a constant and pleasant flow of air to cool the entire system and regulate it automatically. This ensures a cool head whatever the situation, without need for manual adjustments.
AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL
- The AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL allows for regulation of the airflow using a waterproof, folding interior lining. When the openings are closed, they provide a warm and dry air cushion that is especially helpful in keeping the head from getting chilled on cold days. On warm days the vents can be unblocked to generate maximum airflow within MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM.
RTS FIT SYSTEM
- Rotate to size – there's no simpler way. The three-point construction on the rear of the head adapts to your personal head shape in seconds thanks to the adjustment dial. This translates not just into top wearing comfort, but also into a perfect yet pleasant fit. During a crash you want a helmet that sits just right and won't slide around, giving your head true protection.
XDRY PERFORMANCE LINING
- Technical performance lining that ensures optimal thermal efficiency. The textured material insulates against cold and, in the event of excess heat, the air is transported to the exterior. Beyond this, moisture is wicked outwards to prevent excessive sweating. Features: quickly removable and hand-washable in lukewarm water.
REMOVABLE EAR PADS – AUDIO READY – NATURAL AUDIO REGULATION
- These removable earpads were designed with ergonomics in mind, and deliver a comfortable fit and excellent thermal insulation. If at any point you want to be able to hear your surroundings unfiltered, then the NATURAL AUDIO REGULATION system lets you remove the inserts without further ado. All ear pads (excluding KOJO) are of course also AUDIO READY — compatible with all current music players and smartphones. Both earpads remove quickly and easily and can be washed in lukewarm water.