Developed in conjunction with well-known rider Ahmet Dadali, the Revolt 95 is an incredibly multifaceted tool for younger riders. Its construction principle is designed around a directional shape that works for a wide range of jib-oriented riding situations. Its 21m radius is very versatile, and flex points in the tip and tail are ideal for buttering and tricks.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Aspen/Maple
- Base: P-Tex 2100/P-Tex 3000
- Skiing Level: Advanced, Professional
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multilayer Woodcore, Aspen/Maple|
* Subject to change without notice.